Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Intro

Assalamu'alaikum, and welcome to my blog. First and foremost, I must confess that I am not that good at this blogging business. I'm doing this as a hobby, and just to share a journal of everyday things.

I am located in Alor Setar, Kedah Darul Aman. Married with one son, I am with a property development company. Alhamdulillah, despite the fact that there's not much business in Kedah since last year, there is a sudden rush for properties.

Hobby? Well, apart from listening to 80s music, I do enjoy reading.

Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy reading whatever postings that I may scribble.

Wassalam

1 comment:

  1. Salam Ramadhon Bro,

    Just recover from no access illness. The virus make me unfit to surf for at least 5 days but I can confirmed that Hospital Tm.net will charge me with full fee! cough! cough!cough!

    Hey ya....wellcum to blogger world.

    ReplyDelete